Urology/Testicular Vesicle

Question
Hi, so I was at the doctor just getting my routine physical when the doctor (when I had my pants down) comments on my testicles and says I have a testicular vesicle. She asked me if it was diagnosed and then I said no yet afterwards she didn't tell me what that was. Is it just enlarged tubing or does it have any adverse health effects? Frankly I just want to know what this means.

Answer
Jean:

I am not sure what your physician was referring to as I can't identify a "testicular vesicle".  It could be a cyst or a varicocele.  Since it bothers you, contact her office and find out exactly what the correct term was and then get back to us.  You can also try to look it up on the Internet; just be sure to use a reliable source like WebMD.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD