Urology/Absence of morning erections

Question
Hi there!
I am 24 years old and work out and am generally healthy. For the past month or so I've noticed that I've stopped having morning erections. Also lately I've been feeling a bit lifeless and am too preoccupied with thoughts of work and related stress. I do get erections when stimulated but even these dont last as long or as good as they used to.
I am wondering what to do and how to go about it? This is really adding to all the already piled up mess around me. Please help.

Answer
Ted:

The lack of morning erections alone is not a concern, but your description of stress and anxiety are probably the cause of your problems.  I suggest you talk with your regular physician who may recommend a mental health counselor or health professional to help you deal with the problem.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD