Urology/Bent Penis and Numbness

Question
At least six months ago, my penis became sore on the underside and topside of the penis right below the glans and stayed that way for a few weeks.  I thought I may have injured it while having sex but do not remember any pain or "popping" sound. I had a wet dream, and the semen on my stomach was reddish, like it contained blood. I saw a urologist, but he said not to worry about it, that it would heal.  My penis is now bent straight upward about an inch above the glans, and I have lost most of the sensitivity around this area where it has always been the most sensitive, and I got the most pleasure.  My penis does not seem to get as hard as before, and it seems to be bigger closer to my body, then smaller as it goes out.  Flaccid it is normal.  I am 55 and before this happened, my erect penis was very straight and very hard and around 8" in length.  Now it is smaller and not nearly as hard.  Should I go back to another urologist?  Do you think this can be treatable?  I have always enjoyed sex and was very responsive and quick to get an erection, but now it seems to take forever, and I rarely ejaculate anymore.  I never had this problem until this happened.  Please help.

Answer
Tom:

If your original urologist didn't help, then obviously another opinion would be reasonable.  Treatment of sensation problems is very problematic, but most likely the erections can be improved.  The source and nature of your problem are unclear from the available information.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD