Urology/Erectile dysfunction.

Question
Will be 65 in October.  Look about 40.  Was using a vigina sleeve.  Penis got bent.  Straight penis again been using a penis   pump.  The problem is my penis was 6 1/4 inch erect before.  Now only 4 inches.  No scar tissue.  Went to the Doctor and he did a blood test.  Testosterone was 226.  He put me on 40 mg of Fortesta.  How do I get my penis back to 6 1/4 inches.  When I use a penis pump it get back to 6 1/4 inches and become huge.  Very, very thick.  I t has always been about 5 inches in diameter flaccid. I just want to get back to normal.  I am 6 feet and weigh 200 pounds.  Very athletic.  Blood pressure is 110/60.  No health problems.  Heart doctor said I have zero blockage any where.  He did the test where they go in (groan)and look at your veins of your heart.  So how do I get back to normal (6 1/4 inches).

Answer
Ricky:

There is no guaranteed way to do this.  Use of viagra and temporary use of the penis pump may help, but there is no approved therapy.  You could have scar tissue from the bending.  If so, then you may not get any of the extra length you lost. The Fortesta may help, but no guarantees.  Sorry.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD