You are here:

Urology/Erectile dysfunction.


Will be 65 in October.  Look about 40.  Was using a vigina sleeve.  Penis got bent.  Straight penis again been using a penis   pump.  The problem is my penis was 6 1/4 inch erect before.  Now only 4 inches.  No scar tissue.  Went to the Doctor and he did a blood test.  Testosterone was 226.  He put me on 40 mg of Fortesta.  How do I get my penis back to 6 1/4 inches.  When I use a penis pump it get back to 6 1/4 inches and become huge.  Very, very thick.  I t has always been about 5 inches in diameter flaccid. I just want to get back to normal.  I am 6 feet and weigh 200 pounds.  Very athletic.  Blood pressure is 110/60.  No health problems.  Heart doctor said I have zero blockage any where.  He did the test where they go in (groan)and look at your veins of your heart.  So how do I get back to normal (6 1/4 inches).


There is no guaranteed way to do this.  Use of viagra and temporary use of the penis pump may help, but there is no approved therapy.  You could have scar tissue from the bending.  If so, then you may not get any of the extra length you lost. The Fortesta may help, but no guarantees.  Sorry.  


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Stephen W. Leslie, MD


Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.


Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Awards and Honors
Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]