I took Viagra 1 or 2 times a week for a few months, I took 20 100 mg tablets altogether, I had a few slightly painfull erections that lasted a few hours, since then I don't get erections at all, the tissue seems scarred, I can feel hard bits, when I atempt sex I get a soft erection that isn't normal size, I have been examed by two proffessors that said no scar tissue, I did a injection test that found I had leaking veins, I have just had a ultrasound scan that showed no tissue damage or scarring or plaques? would tissue scarring definitely show up and would fibrosis and plaqes definatley show up on ultrasound scan?? do u think it could just be leaking veins because I doubt it because it feels numb all the time I have no sensation and have not had a erection anywhere near hard or near normal size, I also have no urge to masturbate and don't have much of a orgasm at all

James from the description of your problem you do not have priapism.  The latter is an abnormally prolonged erection.  If you have been examined by 2 "professors" and had an ultrasound (US) of the penis and none of these demonstrated plaques or scarring, then it is quite unlikely that you have any significant scarring or fibrosis.  However, both physical examination and US have a certain limit of a few millimeters that might not be detected.  However, if such small lesions existed, they generally do not produce clinical symptoms.

Venous leak certainly can cause erectile difficulty.  However, in itself it does not produce numbness or a decreased libido.  The latter symptoms, however, are common in men with any type of erectile dysfunction (ED).  In my experience, the latter disappear on their own once the erection problem is treated satisfactorily.  
In case you have not read it before, I am attaching some information I have written on venous leak that should be of some help to you.  

The penis is composed of three cylindrical bodies called corpora. The single corpus spongiosum  contains the urinary canal (urethra) and the paired corpora cavernosa are the erectile bodies.  The latter each contain an artery that supplies blood and they are surrounded by an elastic membrane.  The corpora cavernosa contain vascular spaces that have the ability to expand with the inflow of arterial blood.  The act of  having an erection is dependent on many factors.  In its most basic form, however, sexual arousal (touch, thought, dreams, etc.) stimulate the nervous system to send information to the penis.  This causes the vascular resistance in the corpora to decrease allowing arterial  blood to flow in much easier.  Simultaneously, the outer elastic membrane stretches to accommodate the increased blood in the penis and an erection occurs.  While arterial blood is flowing into the penis, the veins of the penis tend to let the blood escape back into the circulation.  Normally, the pressure inside the corpora increases to a critical level, the corpora swells and passively compresses the veins, thus shutting off the outflow temporarily.  However, abnormal venous drainage can be present either congenitally or develop spontaneously over time.  In such a case, the blood may flow out of the penis too fast during attempted erection resulting in no or only partial tumescence.  This is  called a “venous leak”.  

The venous leak can be identified by performing a penile duplex color ultrasound or by a special x-ray of the the penis called a corpous cavernosogram.  The latter is an invasive test and not usually performed unless one is considering surgical repair.  Although the later is an option, the success rate is disappointing.  The simplest therapy is to use a thick expandable device called a confidence ring.  These come in various diameters and strengths.  They help to compress the veins but do not affect the arterial inflow.  The ring is stretched and placed over the erect penis to it’s base just before attempting sex.  They should not be left on for more than 30 minutes because of potential comprise of blood flow.  Another option, is the use of medication to allow blood to more easily flow into the corpora.  These agents are oral medications in the class of PDE5 inhibitors  (ie Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis), penile injections (ie Edex, Caverject), and urethral suppositories (Muse).  They may be successful alone or combined with a confidence ring.

It is not unusual for symptoms from a venous leak to be intermittent.  Therefore, the presence of some normal erections does not necessarily rule out this disorder.  Conversely, the presence of ED does not mean one has a venous leak as this is only one of many causes for erectile dysfunction.  Good luck.

Arthur Goldstein, M.D.

Problems or questions related to the field of urology; ie urinary stone disease, urinary cancers (kidney, bladder, prostate, testis, etc.), urinary infections, etc. I no longer answer questions related to erection problems or male sexual dysfunction.

I am retired from the active practice of urology. My 34 years was totally in the clinical field and involved the entire gamut of genitourinary problems, with special interest in endourology.

American Medical Association, American Urological Association, American College of Surgeons

College degree - BS Medical degree - MD Master of Science - MS