Urology/question about weak erection and watery sperm

Hello am 28 will be 29 soon I discovered
I don't have morning erections any longer
Also. When I pee it breaks into two not
A straight slim line.. I also have watery
Sperm and I dnt last upto a 1min and after
I come its always difficult and takes a
Long time for me to get hard again.. I have
A lump. Dat is moveable close to my left testes
And also both testes hurt when I touch them
Thank you.

You have too many issues to go into here except to say they are all treatable.  I'll try to address some of the issues.

Loss of morning erections is not significant as long as your voluntary erections are normal.

A split urinary stream usually means some abnormality in the passage at the tip of the penis.

Watery semen is related to hydration status, diet, humidity, etc.  There is no specific treatment as it's not considered abnormal.

Not lasting 1 minute sounds like premature ejaculation.  This is a problem usually related to anxiety and nervousness.  It is treatable, but you'll need to contact your local physician.

A lump near the testicles could be a cyst or a spermatocele.  Your physician will be able to tell.

Pain in the testicles can suggest a prostatitis problem.  Again, your physician can determine if this is the case or not.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute