Urology/Swollen penis and foreskin

Question
I injected trimix into my penis and shortly there after, a side of my penis as well as my foreskin got EXTREMLY swollen.  Why did this happen and how long will the swelling remain?

Thank you

Answer
Edward:

This could be from the injection being given too superficially or there could be a hematoma (blood collection) from leakage from the needle site.  Since we don't know the cause, it's hard to estimate how long it will remain.  I suggest you contact the physician who ordered the medication for you so he can evaluated it and give you some advice.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD