Dear doctor,
after a wrong movement during sex, I feel my erection is no longer as it was before (it terms of size). I feel something wrong when I put a condom on (there is a specific point on my penis where I feel an impression) and my pee comes out twisted and I want to me more frequently!
What can it be?


It is pretty doubtful that you did any serious injury during sex.  If you had, the erections would be far more disrupted.  Even if you did, we have no good therapy for such injuries.  You might consider a trial of a Viagra type medication which can increase blood flow and improve rigidity.

As far as the urine flow appearing twisted, this is usually due to the specific anatomy of the last few centimeters of the urethra where the urine comes out.  Again, we don't typically  treat this as it is likely to get worse if we try.

Check with your local physician to see what specific measures can be done in your particular case.  


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Stephen W. Leslie, MD


Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.


Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Awards and Honors
Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute

©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]