Urology/Urgent

Question
Dear doctor,
after a wrong movement during sex, I feel my erection is no longer as it was before (it terms of size). I feel something wrong when I put a condom on (there is a specific point on my penis where I feel an impression) and my pee comes out twisted and I want to me more frequently!
What can it be?

Answer
Paulo:

It is pretty doubtful that you did any serious injury during sex.  If you had, the erections would be far more disrupted.  Even if you did, we have no good therapy for such injuries.  You might consider a trial of a Viagra type medication which can increase blood flow and improve rigidity.

As far as the urine flow appearing twisted, this is usually due to the specific anatomy of the last few centimeters of the urethra where the urine comes out.  Again, we don't typically  treat this as it is likely to get worse if we try.

Check with your local physician to see what specific measures can be done in your particular case.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD