Urology/Abdominal pressure

Question
Dear sir,
I really was helped by your advices. So on full faith i am asking another advice for my problem.

1)I took ciprofloxacin for my UTI. I think symptoms had cleared a lot. Now my treatment is stopped and i am thinking for additional treatment for 1 week. will it cause any harm to my body? Cause i still feel it isnt cleared fully.

2) I ganed a lot of weight and my pants became tighter, Now whenever i sit at office for prolonged period i feel a burning at my penile tip. Fells like my sperms want to come out. What does your observation says about it? I leak a little urine when i cough while using tight pant. Please help me with it sir.

I am grateful to to you and always will be cause the you helped me.

Thank you.

Answer
Kamran:

Most likely, your cipro therapy was effective which doesn't mean necessarily that all the irritation or inflammation has disappeared.  Check with your physician about extending the Cipro treatment as sometimes this may tend to create more resistant infections down the road.

The best treatment for tight pants related problems is new pants that fit!  I can't specifically identify a tight pants issue that would create the specific discomfort you've described.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD