Urology/mastrubation

Question
sir im masturbating from 5 years daily. is it causes any health problem in my future?.is it causes prostate cancer ? ....daily masturbation causes any testicle problem.when i masturbate 2 times in day .i'll get my left testicle pain is it causes anything dangerous problem for me ?

Answer
Joe, when a man becomes sexually aroused, the prostate fills up with fluid and when you ejaculate, the prostate contracts, propelling its liquid into the urethra.  Here it mixes with other substances (sperm, seminal vesicle
fluids, etc) to form the semen.  Like any other part of your body, the prostate has a tolerance for use.  For example, a cricket pitcher may need several days of rest for his arm before he can pitch again without over stressing his arm.  If any body part is used beyond this tolerance, it lets you know.  If the prostate is used excessively, one may note a variety of symptoms including  groin, pelvic, testicular or back pain, decreased ability to have quality erections or climax or urinary symptoms (prostatitis). These are normal defense mechanisms on the part of the prostate gland to let you know something is wrong.  A person has to listen to their body.    Resting the prostate by avoiding sexual arousal and ejaculation and taking a daily warm bath (sitz bath) usually cures the problem.  If these symptoms occur, when one resume ejaculation, this should be done IN MODERATION (this is different for all men and determined by trial and error).  In other words, some men can ejaculate daily without problems while in other they can only do so a few times a week before getting symptoms. If no better, consultation with a urologist is recommended to be sure there is no infection of the prostate gland (prostatitis).  
On the bright side, excessive masturbation will not predispose you to prostate cancer or other serious health problems.  Good luck.

Urology

Arthur Goldstein, M.D.