Urology/penile discomfort and unusual appearance

Question
Esteemed Sir,

I am aged 22, 5'6" tall weighing 64 kg. I have masterbated a lot since 7 years almost 4-5 times daily. Sometime back my penis started itching and I scratched leading to very little cut on the skin and exposed some blood which very quickly clotted soon. But the area became whitish and then pinkish. Recently I noticed the pinkish area has spread to bottom of glans and surface of glans has become coarse and rough. Skin under glans has become very dry and itches near the opening of penis very badly. Also Skin on glans has become pale in front with spots of dirty white while under it 2-3 ares the skinfold has become very hard and dark in color like a clot(extruding out a bit, not as much a wart), so much so that pulling the foreskin over the glans causes little pain.

Please advise what should I do with , if possible some immediate remedy.

Regards

Answer
Ravi:

I can't make a diagnosis from your description, but there could be an infection so I advise you to contact your local physician.  There might also be a secondary yeast infection or some other problem that cannot be identified from the available information.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD