Urology/pennis foreskin problem

Question
sir..., I am very afraid of it.. because when tried to pull bac my pennis foreskin it opens well but when my pennis becomes longer and bigger I am getting pain.today also I got blood..20 days back same happened to me.. sir is there any problem.. sir I thought that I am not recovered completely from the last injury.. I am very...very ..very.. much afraid of it. I don't know what to do.. sir pease help me and suggest me....
when I pull the foreskin to back it opens well.. but when it becomes bigger the skin getting tight and also I am getting pain too. please sir help me... sir I asked my friend.. he told me that he also faced same problem.. after some days he was able to pull back the foreskin. he also doing sex with his wife now his wife pregnant.. he suggest me that wait for heal of injury.. and try sometimes to pull back foreskin it will automatically sets.. he also done that.. sir would you tell me..? after healing the injury..  if I could try to pull back the foreskin smoothly for few days.. am I able to do sex without pain..!

Answer
Ramcharan:

You probably have a phimosis or tightening of the foreskin.  This often happens when there is an injury or infection.  It's often common in diabetics as well.  The best thing to do is have it checked by your local physician.  If infected, antibiotics can help.  In some situations, we recommend a circumcision which removes this skin so there is no further problem.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD