Urology/sir severe problem

Question
sir
iam male 35 unmarried.

After ejaculation , iam getting pain in the penis ( especially the hole in the penis from where sperm comes) and also having pain in testicles and sometimes getting pain in whole penis also.
i consulted urologist  , he is saying that i have hypersensitivity problem in my sexual organs ( Its like dust allergy for nose ). and he said it is not curable.
iam very sure my problem is not STD because i didn't do any intercourse for last 10 years .
and i masturbated heavily 8 months before , from then only i got this pain.
really i am having severe shooting pain in penis head if i ejaculate ( the pain is lasting for 7 days to 10 days also  ). If i dont ejaculate for 1 month , i am not getting any pain
EVEN i dont ejaculate , iam also getting pain and burning and small itching in penis head.
Even i have pain in both testicles , Previously pain in testicles was chronic  but the pain in testicles is reduced but penis pain is not reducted at all.
sir iam planning to marry , please let me know , my problem is completely curable or not .
and also suggest me any further tests

Answer
Sudhaa:

I have never heard of a medical diagnosis of "hypersensitivity of the sexual organs".  The most likely cause of your problem could be prostatitis.  I suggest you get a second opinion from another urologist.  Meanwhile, here are some tips for dealing with prostatitis that may be worth a try.

Typical Treatments for Prostatitis Include:
Avoid caffeine which irritates the prostate and bladder.
Hot sitz baths.  Sitting in a very hot tub for 10 minutes really seems to reduce pelvic pain, inflammation and discomfort.  We recommend twice or even three times a day for severe cases or flare-ups, but at least once a day for most prostatitis patients.
Avoid hot spices which tend to irritate the prostate.
Avoid sitting on hard surface; use an inflatable donut to spread the pressure away from the prostate.
Use NSAIDs like ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil) or naprosyn (Aleve) to help reduce discomfort and inflammation.
Antibiotics as prescribed by your physician.
Alpha blocker medications such as tamsulosin and alfuzosin will help relax muscle tension in the prostate.
Avoid high potassium foods that some people are sensitive to and which can be irritating.
Less alcohol and smoking.
Use quercetin which is a natural anti-inflammatory herbal supplement that has been shown to help reduce inflammation in the prostate.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD