Urology/testical lump.

Question
Hello

A Few weeks ago i had a ultrasound on my testicles my doctor said it was just a epididymal cyst but the lump i was concerned about is not on the epididymis its attached to the testicle dose a epididymal cyst have to be on the epididymis? am just thinking if they found a cyst what i did not find and presumed thats the lump i found.

thank you

jack

Answer
Jack:

Yes, an epididymal cyst needs to be on the epididymis, but it can sometimes appear to come from the testicle or it could some other type of cyst or lump.  Check with you local physician about the precise diagnosis or consider a second opinion from a urologist.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD