Urology/Uncomfortable Ejaculation

Question
I am 25 and have been having uncomfortable feeling during orgasm for about 3 - 4 years.

Problem is, let's say I watch porns and masturbate in a sitting posture. And when it's time to ejaculate I usually get to the bathroom and do it in a standing posture. Lately it's been really disturbing as it feels like something is blocking the way. My semen which usually came out fine when I was younger, now seems to be stuck somewhere during ejaculation and came out a lot lesser and in a noticeably smaller stream. And after orgasm I got that uncomfortable feeling that there's more inside that couldn't come out; it felt like I've not completely done my thing and it's really disturbing. It's like something has swollen up inside.

However, I've just discovered lately that if I ejaculate in a sitting position or lie down a bit(let it come onto my belly), the sperms would get through just fine and I don't have that 'there's-more' feeling.

And one more thing, when I urinate, this seems to be a problem as well, though not really significant. When I urinate standing up, I also feel like something is blocking the way and feel the need to lift one leg or spread it out a little to make way, and it feels better. I'm quite sure that this is to the same case.

If you could please clarify what these symptoms lead to, I'd be really grateful and could see to the remedy as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Answer
Craig:

I cannot explain your symptoms.  There is literally no place in the urinary tract for semen to get stuck.  A feeling of an obstruction is usually just that; a feeling which can be difficult to treat.  I suggest you consult a urologist to determine if there really is some type of obstruction, infection or whatever.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD