Urology/Vein/erections

Question
Dr.

If you have a venous leak would it appear suddenly if it were from injuring or hitting the penis on a solid surface.  I just asked a question regarding this. I hit my penis several months ago on a hard surface and it hurt for 20 min but no swelling or brusing. Since then I've been able to have hard erections and good sex  with no problems masterbating and even some hard erections without physical stimulation but I have also lost it a couple times. Would it have appeared right after hitting it if i had a leak and been persistent? I'm kind of paranoid. Thanks.

Answer
Ron:

Your question is relatively easy.  You do not have venous leak.  If you did, the erections would be consistently bad. Failure to maintain at times is most likely due to psychological issues.  Check with your physician to see if this is correct and to discuss whether or not any treatment is indicated.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD