Urology/Help I think I have penis canser

Question
The bumps
The bumps  

Black area
Black area  
I have a cluster of bumps on my penis i had it for 6 mounts now its geting worse and I have a black area on the tip of my penis plz help I think its canser

Answer
Tommy:

It is extremely difficult to try and make a reliable diagnosis from just a picture so we typically will not do so.  However, I can tell you that it is extremely unlikely that the pictures sent indicate a penile cancer.  A sebaceous cyst is far more likely.  It's possible that it could be infected.  You should consult a local urologist for a definitive opinion.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD