Urology/Help I think I have penis canser

The bumps
The bumps  

Black area
Black area  
I have a cluster of bumps on my penis i had it for 6 mounts now its geting worse and I have a black area on the tip of my penis plz help I think its canser

It is extremely difficult to try and make a reliable diagnosis from just a picture so we typically will not do so.  However, I can tell you that it is extremely unlikely that the pictures sent indicate a penile cancer.  A sebaceous cyst is far more likely.  It's possible that it could be infected.  You should consult a local urologist for a definitive opinion.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute