Urology/no morning erections and ED

Heyy doctor... I already messaged you once regarding morning wood and you made me feel a little better, but now im starting to tgink my erections aee weak and go down incredibly fast. What could be wrong with a 23 year old that this is happening? My dr tells me I am a healthy 23 year old and t levels are low but good and the urologist told me I dont have venous leak.  Am I just reading online too much?

Erections that are "weak" may or may not indicate ED.  If they are consistently not sufficiently rigid to provide a usable erection, then you may have ED.  Erections going down fast could be a problem with maintenance or just premature ejaculation; can't tell from your message.  Either way, these are treatable problems and you should discuss options with you local physicians.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute