Urology/Painful white lump on shaft of penis

I am 16 years old and have had no sexual contact of any sort, nor a partner. 2 days ago a small lump, white in colour appeared on the shaft of my penis, the underside on the right to be exact, about half way down. It is painful if squeezed slightly and seems to have turned a more reddish colour upon inspection tonight. I am unsure what it is after a few hours of research so i am hoping you could suggest treatment or have any idea what this is, picture attached.

As seen in the pictures, there are also smaller bumps around the lump, which are painless and i am unsure if they were present prior to the lump, which may have just caused closer attention, hence finding the others as well, are these bumps normal?Thanks!

I can't be sure without a direct examination, but this looks like an infected sebaceous cyst.  You should check with your physician immediately because without proper treatment this tends to get worse.  If necessary, go to an ER but get it checked quickly.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute