Urology/Penis Damage due to Viagra

Question
Last year, I got my hands on a pack of Chinese Dynamical Viagra product. I did not realize how potent this drug was. It worked well but after 5 months usage, the sensation and feel good subsided, even though I continued taking the drug.

Now, I feel my penis is shrinking, flabby with no sensitivity.  On touch, it feels rubber-like. The penis base muscles are weakened and it is difficult now for me to get an erection. Feels like something has snapped from the base of my penis when I try to contract my pelvic muscle.

In addition, am always feeling tired and sleepy having abdominal pains.

How can I rid myself of the effect of this drug and restore my penis?

Answer
Bala:

First, we have no real idea what this product is or what is actually in it.  Additionally, this means that we cannot determine what harm may have been done by any ingredients added that are not listed, so we can only recommend that you stop taking this stuff.

Next, we have to investigate what harm is evident.  Trouble with erections and decreased sensation suggest possible diabetes or nerve damage.  Also, you have lethargy and abdominal pain that need to be checked.

In short, there is no automatic or simple antidote.  You'll need to check with your local physicians to get checked and treated.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD