Urology/Penis Internal Vein Problem

Question
Dear Sir,
hope you are fine.
i am indulge in some type of disease.
i have a wound in my penis near the head side of it. i feel very pain during urination. when i start urination clot of blood drop at first. and at the end the drop of blood fall. and feel very much pain during this. kindly advise me to treat this problem .
many thanks and waiting for your kind reply.
regards

Answer
Imran:

The nature of your problem is still a little unclear.  How did you develop this wound?  Was there any injury or trauma to this area?  Could it be an ulcer rather than a wound which might suggest an infection?

Your symptoms suggest an infection.  You should contact your local physician for an examination and to get treatment started.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD