Urology/pus cells

Question
hello sir,
hope you are well.
Writing to you with my current status.

I did an urine analysis where pus cells were 20-25.took ciprofloxacin then and symptoms cleared for  few days, but symptoms returned again. then i took cefuroxime 6 days, as i know its an broad spectrum antibiotic. symptoms cleared and after 3 days pus cells is 0-3 (reference value 0-5).

What condition am i into now?

after a week of stopping treatment i felt the same incomplete bladder emptying and feeling like urine is stuck inside after voiding.

what should i do now sir?should i take antibiotic again for longer time?

Answer
Kamran:

First, you need to stop treating yourself and get professional help with this infection You don't have a diagnosis and you don't have a culture to tell you what kind of infection you are dealing with.  Just throwing antibiotics is going to confuse the eventual diagnosis and create resistant organisms.  Please contact your local physician for help in resolving this and please don't start any new antibiotics without the consent of your physician.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD