Urology/severe pain during ejaculation

I tried to get an answer but your Spam Filter blocked my question. My vision is impaired and those crazy blocks I am supposed to decipher are not only unnecessary, they are downright rediculous. I will try again.  
I am a 72 year old male, not dead yet, who still becomes aroused easily and do not need, nor use any kind of erection enhancer.  I also have sex very infrequently, but when I do, When it comes time to ejaculate, I invariably cease activity because I always experience severe pain in my groin area just before, and during ejaculation, and there is a very weak oozing out of very minimal ejaculate material, if any at all.
I have seen a Urologist, and Cancer has been ruled out, I do take a Prostate Support Softgel daily, containing Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle and Lycopene, by NOW Foods, that I obtain at my local Healthfood Outlet Store.

Pain on ejaculation with minimal semen outflow suggests a blockage in or around the ejaculatory duct.  Prostatitis is another possibility but less likely  My advice is to see another urologist.

It is doubtful that the Prostate Support supplement is doing any good, but it is probably not doing any harm either.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute