Urology/stealth innerwear for penis

Question
QUESTION: sir
what is your opinion on this stealth innerwear for the penis
to keep it stretched out,?
would it be dangerous to the penis and cause problems.
kind regards
michael

ANSWER: Michael:

It's an intriguing idea, but there are no studies or evidence in the medical literature to support it's use so therefore you use it at your own risk.  There is always the potential danger of an injury with any kind of penis stretching device.

Until there is a properly done independent medical study on the device, it's impossible to know objectively the product's effectiveness and safety.

QUESTION: sir regarding the stealth innewear
i read it has far infrared( fir )and negative ions
incorporated in its cotton.
would these hurt or damage the penis?
kind regards

Answer
Michael:

There is no data on infrared or negative ions being incorporated into fabrics and their potential harm so I can only repeat my earlier warning.  I am always very suspect when products claim to help a difficult problem for which no independent medical or scientific studies are available.  And any penis stretching device has the risk of damaging the penile tissue.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD