Urology/stealth innerwear for penis

what is your opinion on this stealth innerwear for the penis
to keep it stretched out,?
would it be dangerous to the penis and cause problems.
kind regards

ANSWER: Michael:

It's an intriguing idea, but there are no studies or evidence in the medical literature to support it's use so therefore you use it at your own risk.  There is always the potential danger of an injury with any kind of penis stretching device.

Until there is a properly done independent medical study on the device, it's impossible to know objectively the product's effectiveness and safety.

QUESTION: sir regarding the stealth innewear
i read it has far infrared( fir )and negative ions
incorporated in its cotton.
would these hurt or damage the penis?
kind regards

There is no data on infrared or negative ions being incorporated into fabrics and their potential harm so I can only repeat my earlier warning.  I am always very suspect when products claim to help a difficult problem for which no independent medical or scientific studies are available.  And any penis stretching device has the risk of damaging the penile tissue.  

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute