Urology/doubt

Question
sir 2  months back i touched a gay on his shoulder and on his stomach.i did not engaged in sex with him .my feeling is when im talking with him so drops of saliva fall on my body .is there is a chance for me to get any infection like hiv.......and also explain me how herpes sti transmit.is herpers can also transmit without sexual intecourse ............please send me ur reply

Answer
Joe:

Urology is a surgical service and we tend to deal with surgical problems like prostate enlargement, stones and cancers.  Your question deals with infectious disease and is better directed to a specialist in internal medicine or infectious disease.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD