Urology/orange semen

Question
So last week I spent four days in the hospital for pain in the penis and I could not pee they said it had to be a kidney stone. The pain did not get better and still no pee do they put a cath in to relive the pressure that was build up they did two ct Scans and found nothing at all but I was peeing mostly blood. after the pain for the most part went away they sent me home so I did a follow up with my doctor who test my pee which he said it still had blood in it and my white count was messed up as well and that's all he said. Now it still burns when pies but just when the flow stops and my semen is orange and my wife is worried and no money to go to the doctor what should I do

Answer
Brian:

You've have urinary retention and hematuria.  This needs to be treated by a urology specialist as your regular physician is not going to be able to do the necessary evaluation which usually includes a cystoscopy.  I suspect you have an infection since no stones were found.  If you don't have enough money for medical care, you may need to see if the area has a free clinic or similar facility to help you and you may qualify for assistance or Obamacare.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD