You are here:

Urology/Pain in penis ,even after removal of stone from my bladder


essi wrote at 2014-08-25 14:22:24
Dear Dr Goldstein,

After your consultation,after 3 months of suffering and back and forth to hospital ...I visited an urologist .I asked him to examine my prostate gland. Wow, after examination he prescribed for me with Ciprofloxacine 500mg x2 for a month. I feel much better after only 3 days now. It is all thanks to your advice and not to my last six urologists!!   

Thank you again for your kind, accurate informations. I can only pray for your good health, as your reward is not in my hands and surly is hands of one above .Thank you again for your time

Kind Regards



All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Arthur Goldstein, M.D.


Problems or questions related to the field of urology; ie urinary stone disease, urinary cancers (kidney, bladder, prostate, testis, etc.), urinary infections, etc. I no longer answer questions related to erection problems or male sexual dysfunction.


I am retired from the active practice of urology. My 34 years was totally in the clinical field and involved the entire gamut of genitourinary problems, with special interest in endourology.

American Medical Association, American Urological Association, American College of Surgeons

College degree - BS Medical degree - MD Master of Science - MS

©2017 All rights reserved.