Urology/Pain in penis ,even after removal of stone from my bladder

essi wrote at 2014-08-25 14:22:24
Dear Dr Goldstein,

After your consultation,after 3 months of suffering and back and forth to hospital ...I visited an urologist .I asked him to examine my prostate gland. Wow, after examination he prescribed for me with Ciprofloxacine 500mg x2 for a month. I feel much better after only 3 days now. It is all thanks to your advice and not to my last six urologists!!   

Thank you again for your kind, accurate informations. I can only pray for your good health, as your reward is not in my hands and surly is hands of one above .Thank you again for your time

Kind Regards

Essi

Urology

Arthur Goldstein, M.D.