Urology/Penis

Question
I am 21 years old and I believe that my penis has shrunk in size. My penis is 3 inches flaccid and 7 inches erect. However when I was younger I remember my penis being 7.5 inches erect. Sometimes it was close to 8 inches in length.

I was wondering if your penis can shrink at my age. And if not are there any other reasons why penis looks like it has shrunk in size. And are there ways to fixing the problem.

Answer
Justin:

It is exceedingly unlikely that the penis has actually shrunk.  What usually happens is that the tissue around the base of the penis has thickened so it appears smaller.   Regardless, there are no safe ways to "fix" the problem or make the penis larger. Sorry.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD