Urology/Prostatitis?

Question
Hi
I always have a transparent fluid comes out of my penis very early when aroused even with a flaccid penis and before erection. I am not sure why this happens and it is really embarrasing. About 5 years ago I had a spiral CT done for a kidney stone and it showed some prostatic calcification and the urologist at that time said it is not significant. could this excessively flowing fluid be related to prostatitis?

Any clue?

Answer
Eric:

The fluid is unrelated to the kidney stone or to prostatitis.  It is called "pre-cum" and is perfectly normal.  Its the secretions from the peri-urethral glands designed to prepare the urethra for the semen that will be coming soon.  Since it is normal, no treatment is needed.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD