Urology/Scar on penis

Question
I have a scar on the under side of my penis shaft, its from having a sebaceous cyst surgically remove,. It's sort of sunken but still flat, and it color is darker then the rest of my skin. It's about the size of half a dime coin, is there anything medical I can have done to correct this issue and what type of doctor should I look for? my urologist was the doctor who remove the cyst, but hasn't helped or gave me any info on how to help with my issue.

Answer
Jeffrey:

Most people would not be too concerned about the cosmetic appearance of the skin on the underside of the penis.  There is probably not much to be done about the color as scar tissue heals with colors other than skin color at times.  If you are not getting much help from your current urologist, you can get a second opinion from another urologist or a plastic surgeon.  However, in most such cases, my advice is to leave it alone unless the healed area in question is truly bothersome.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD