Urology/Weak penis

Gud evening! doctor iam from india,  i dont have  a hard penis its disgusting during sex....  iam 24yrs old plz help me how to have a Gud and hard penis any tablets thats available in india plz reply me soon...

It's hard for me to know what tablets or pills are available in India.  I'm reasonably sure they have sildenafil or Viagra meds there.  However, these meds have side effects and can be dangerous if mixed with other medications inappropriately.  Also, they need a prescription so you'll need to see a local physician.

In your age group, serious problems with erections are relatively rare.  Such issues are often temporary and due to stress, anxiety and nervousness.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute