Urology/What is this?

Hello, Mr. Leslie

For the last 4 days I have been hoping for this thing to go away. First thing I thought was  to report this.

Desperately to find an answer I came across this website which I find every informative.
My first is in a form of a question: 4 days ago, when I was taking a shower while cleaning my penis had a little burning sensation on the head of my penis. I thought it wasn't a big deal but yesterday when I look at it I noticed that it has a lot of little red points. I haven't had sex in a while and obviously I don't think is a sexually transmitted disease. The first thing that came to mind was; a penis allergy cause by soap?

Or this must be the some kind of side affects cause by the fitness vitamins C I'm taking which are Optimen, fishoil, BCAA and Glucosamine. Or maybe it's the Methylprednisolone I took two weeks ago for my sinus infection.  I will atrrach a pic.

Sorry, but we don't give specific diagnoses based on individual pictures or test results.  Not only is that specifically forbidden on this site, but it would constitute the legal practice of medicine which has legal implications.  We only answer general questions, so you'll need to talk to your regular physician or consult a dermatologist.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute