Urology/What is this?

Question
1
1  
Hello, Mr. Leslie

For the last 4 days I have been hoping for this thing to go away. First thing I thought was  to report this.

Desperately to find an answer I came across this website which I find every informative.
My first is in a form of a question: 4 days ago, when I was taking a shower while cleaning my penis had a little burning sensation on the head of my penis. I thought it wasn't a big deal but yesterday when I look at it I noticed that it has a lot of little red points. I haven't had sex in a while and obviously I don't think is a sexually transmitted disease. The first thing that came to mind was; a penis allergy cause by soap?

Or this must be the some kind of side affects cause by the fitness vitamins C I'm taking which are Optimen, fishoil, BCAA and Glucosamine. Or maybe it's the Methylprednisolone I took two weeks ago for my sinus infection.  I will atrrach a pic.

Answer
Beltran:

Sorry, but we don't give specific diagnoses based on individual pictures or test results.  Not only is that specifically forbidden on this site, but it would constitute the legal practice of medicine which has legal implications.  We only answer general questions, so you'll need to talk to your regular physician or consult a dermatologist.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD