Urology/Lack of circulation

Question
Quick question. I have had a very long history with kidney stones and prostate issues. Currently I have been experiencing difficulty acquiring an erection. Penis constantly feels cold, and prostate is enlarged and painful. Lack of proper insurance prevents me from seeing a urologist on a regular basis. Are there any homeopathic methods for these processes?

Answer
Duane:

I am not aware of any homeopathic remedies for these problems.  You really should see a urologist for treatment of these remedies.  If cost is a serious issue, a public facility, teaching hospital or free clinic may be able to help.  Check with you local county medical society as they will know what helpful facilities are available in your location.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD