You are here:

Urology/Lack of circulation


Quick question. I have had a very long history with kidney stones and prostate issues. Currently I have been experiencing difficulty acquiring an erection. Penis constantly feels cold, and prostate is enlarged and painful. Lack of proper insurance prevents me from seeing a urologist on a regular basis. Are there any homeopathic methods for these processes?


I am not aware of any homeopathic remedies for these problems.  You really should see a urologist for treatment of these remedies.  If cost is a serious issue, a public facility, teaching hospital or free clinic may be able to help.  Check with you local county medical society as they will know what helpful facilities are available in your location.


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Stephen W. Leslie, MD


Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.


Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Awards and Honors
Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute

©2017 All rights reserved.