Urology/Red spots and papules on glans

Question
red spots glans
red spots glans  
Hello,

I have had some red spots and papule-like bumps on glans for about two years. I went to a doctor and she told me it's not something to worry about, it's mostly from the penis being too dry and has told me to buy some Miconazole. I have used it for more than three weeks, but it hasn't really changed much.

It doesn't hurt or affect me in any other way, so I didn't really give it much thought.

This morning i have noticed a couple more red spots appearing and it got me worried.

Can you have a look?

Thank you

Answer
Andrew:

Sorry, but we don't give specific or individual advice on skin lesions on the penis.  While most of these are not dangerous, there is always the possibility of something serious.  Please check with your local physician or consult with a dermatologist as they are the experts in skin lesions of this type.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD