Urology/Wet dream

Question
I had surgery for penile fracture 3 weeks ago and had no feeling in the penis until yesterday.  The penis is still a little swollen but is looking more like normal each day.   During my sleep last night I woke up as I was having a wet dream with ejaculation of semen.  This is the first sexual related feeling since the surgery.  

Does this Mean that I had an erection last nite?

Is this normal as part of the recovery process?

Answer
Ray:

Unfortunately, the fact that you had a wet dream does not necessarily mean the erections have returned. However, this would normally be expected during recovery from a penile fracture.  If the fracture was repaired quickly, recovery is usually 90% or more.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD