Urology/Flaccid penis stretch pain

Question
I am 34. Four months back I got interested in having PE after reading some internet literature. To be on safer side, I started with flaccid stretch after a hot wrap. I gave four stretches in up, down, right and left directions. While stretching upward along belly button, I felt some breaking sensation without any pain. I got worried and stopped any PE. Next day I masturbated and felt a severe pain in the head which was followed by discomfort in the penis. I took complete rest for seven days. Discomfort almost gone but I started feeling some pain in head and hypersensitivity in the head and ventral half of the penis. This condition is still continued but now getting tolerable. I did not have any sex or masturbation during this period.
Yesterday evening, I was sleeping on right side (in bent position) and squeezed both my testes and penis forward for relaxing position; suddenly I felt strange discomfort and pain. Now I am back to almost the same condition which I had four months back.
My erection is good but a bit painful, there is no sign of any injury.
Please doctor help me and sort out the problem. Thank you.

Answer
Asif:

First, now you know why we don't recommend these types of stretching.

Rest is the right treatment immediately.  It can take 1 year or longer for an injury to completely heal.  

In some cases, vitamin B-6  helps with nerve discomfort and a hot sitz bath can help with blood flow and muscular discomfort.  

You should consult a local urologist for additional personal advice.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD