Urology/shaft pain no burning no irritation small red dots on shaft

Question
Five days ago i had unprotected anal sex with a female friend. She is clean an i too. I cleaned my penis right after with water an with hand sanitizer. I am not circumsized. Also went to pee right after aswell. After that i got a pain in my penis shaft have had it for several days now. i dont have any irritation or burning while i pee, no discharge either just the pain. Till this morning i saw couple red dots they dont hurt or burn at all. What can be cause of the pain in shaft an dots?

Answer
Anthony:

The cause of the pain is probably urethritis which is an infection.  You can't do anal sex without the potential risk of getting an infection.  The red skin lesions may or may not be related to the infection but probably are.  Please contact your local physician to have it checked.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD