Urology/I've been diagnosed to have prostatitis but I have some other problems..

Question
I had these symptoms after over masturbation. I mean more than 3-4 times a day. I had a pain on my right testicle and it wasn't severe but it doesn't feel comfortable.. and in the same time I feel that the area above my penis is like gaseous.. my urine was not clear and have bubble colonies.. I went to a urologist, he asked me to make some analysis ( urine, Semen ) and doppler ultra sound.. and he said that I have prostatitis.. these days I was in panic and I was afraid and I stopped masturbation and sicked to the pills described "peppon plus" and "rebaril 40 " for two weeks.. after the two weeks I felt okay and masturbated again a lot and the same symptoms came back again..
Here is my Urine analysis : https://space.zeo.net/g/5a3pn
and here is my Semen analysus : https://space.zeo.net/g/1sild
and here is the doppler : https://space.zeo.net/g/2ydmu
and it's study : https://space.zeo.net/g/448ob

I wanna make sure that I have nothing other than prostatitis and what should  I do to treat that ?
my penis isn't getting erected like before.. I am worried

Thanks a lot

Answer
Mahmoud:

We don't give individual diagnoses or try to second guess your treating physician.  Prostatitis seems reasonable given your history and symptoms.  I am unable to identify "peppon plus" as a medication and it is not available here in the US.  Similarly, Rebaril 40 is reportedly a vegetable based anti-inflammatory, but no other information on this product is avaiable here.

The erection difficulty is likely related to the prostatitis and to your increased anxiety level.  This should return to normal as the prostatitis is treated.

Typical Treatments for Prostatitis Include:
Avoid caffeine which irritates the prostate and bladder.
Hot sitz baths.  Sitting in a very hot tub for 10 minutes really seems to reduce pelvic pain, inflammation and discomfort.  We recommend twice or even three times a day for severe cases or flare-ups, but at least once a day for most prostatitis patients.
Avoid hot spices which tend to irritate the prostate.
Avoid sitting on hard surface; use an inflatable donut to spread the pressure away from the prostate.
Use NSAIDs like ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil) or naprosyn (Aleve) to help reduce discomfort and inflammation.
Antibiotics as prescribed by your physician.  Typically, at least 4-6 weeks minimum is required.
Alpha blocker medications such as tamsulosin and alfuzosin will help relax muscle tension in the prostate and improve urinary flow.
Avoid high potassium foods that some people are sensitive to and which can be irritating.
Less alcohol and smoking.
Use quercetin which is a natural anti-inflammatory herbal supplement that has been shown to help reduce inflammation in the prostate.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD