Urology/decreased sperm count

dr stephen good morning, am ghazal from UAE dubai,
i had been diagnosed for having mild oligospermia, with 10 million count,
the physician started his treatment by removing a syst that was hendering the passages by laser , after having a two week with ciprofloxacin 500 , he started giving me clomefin 25mg for three months , then pregnyl5000 weekly for 6 weeks , then combination of pregnyl and gonalF weekly for another 6 weeks. here it was 20 million. he started FEMARA daily, i took it weekly as i read that it can cause memory loss and a weekly dose it advisable to gain my hormones analysis was perfect, then sudden prostatitis had occured.
he had prescriped differant antibiotics trying to end it , gentamycin inj, fluconazol, cipros, ceftriaxones etc..
and am on saw palmetto and weekly femara from that moment with the other regular antioxidants, .. but now with a decreased count to 10 million again..
how can you bring peace to my mind doctor?
how can i had prostatitis suddenly ?
and do i will lose my hormones levels and started again?
and is there a chance to develop a syst again?
thank you is a little word , and it can never be enough for experts who are shareing their knowledge .. thank you

You have a complicated history and I don't see anyway I can give you peace of mind.  You are on treatment for prostatitis but did not indicate symptoms or any diagnostic testing done to confirm this.

I suspect that you hormone level treatments might have had a role in the sudden presentation of the prostatitis but that is not certain.

you may have to restart the hormonal treatment after the prostatitis has been treated.

You could develop a new cyst; having one removed does not guarantee a new one cannot develop.
You should talk to your physician about your particular situation.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute