Urology/ed?

Question
Hey.

Im curious sometimes with my girlfriend I cant get it up but sometimes I can.. and I almost never get morning wood.. the only time I get morning wood that lasts long is when I took cialis.. im so scared. Im only 22.

Answer
Craig:

It's very rare to have someone in your age group without a major trauma or surgery develop ED that isn't psychogenic or psychological in nature.  In other words, it's most likely your anxiety that is the issue.

Morning wood or morning erections normally tend to be intermittent; sometimes you have them and sometimes you don't.  

The fact that your erections are sometimes good indicates emotional issues as at least part of the cause.  If the tissue, nerves or blood vessels were damaged, then the ED would tend to be permanent.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD