Urology/Pain and Spots on Penis Head

Can you please suggest the condition from an attached image?
This has been going on since 2 weeks now.

It all started after a small incident of protected oral 30 seconds(Mouth-My Penis); while putting on condom, I experienced heavy pain since i am uncircumcised.

1. Complete STD Panel after 40 days of protected oral, 30 seconds mouth-penis oral , all -ve
2. HIV, RT-PCR RNA-18 days, combo test 40 days, all -ve
3. Tried Azithromycin tab for 3 days with Soframycin cream(10 days). No improvement.

I am very, very worried, can you please reply at the earliest?

Sorry, but we are not permitted to give specific advice or diagnoses on this forum; just answer general questions. In addition, it would be extremely unreliable and possibly even dangerous to try and make a diagnosis and suggest treatment based only on a brief description and/or a picture, particularly of a skin lesion on the penis or male genitalia.
Most of the time, skin lesions on the male genitals are quite benign with cysts, allergic reactions and infections like yeast or Herpes being the most common findings.  Sexually transmitted diseases can also cause visible skin lesions.  That is why we recommend that you contact your regular physician or consult a local dermatologist as they are the most experienced experts in skin problems of the male genitalia.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute