Urology/Post- Frenuloplasty Surgery Healing Concern

Question
PostFrenuloplasty
PostFrenuloplasty  
Today is 11/15/15 on 11/2/15 I had surgery and I feel I've been healing without issues expect for one concern. I think the surgically cut frenulum was stitched to the shaft and I have this "bump" of skin that is still sensitive. How should I expect this to heal in the coming months or will further surgery be required to " level" the surface.
Thank You.

Answer
Ravi:

It's impossible to determine the extent of any scarring or abnormal attachments from just a picture.  This is still a fresh wound and would not be considered completely healed for several more weeks.  If this is still a problem after 6 weeks, then a separate surgery to fix this might need to be considered.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD