Urology/Post- Frenuloplasty Surgery Healing Concern

Today is 11/15/15 on 11/2/15 I had surgery and I feel I've been healing without issues expect for one concern. I think the surgically cut frenulum was stitched to the shaft and I have this "bump" of skin that is still sensitive. How should I expect this to heal in the coming months or will further surgery be required to " level" the surface.
Thank You.

It's impossible to determine the extent of any scarring or abnormal attachments from just a picture.  This is still a fresh wound and would not be considered completely healed for several more weeks.  If this is still a problem after 6 weeks, then a separate surgery to fix this might need to be considered.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute