Urology/redness on scotrum

QUESTION: Since few days i am noticing my penis has moved on left side, is it normal.I do masterbation also so it is due to masterbation.

ANSWER: Adeel:

This could be normal or it could represent something else like scar tissue or early Peyronie's.  Have it checked by your local physician if it continues.

QUESTION: My thigh has redness since few years so doctor gave me some cream, i applied the cream, now i noticed my scotrum has also redness, while i sleep my thigh touches my scotrum so the redness is also on my scotrum, it is due to cream or it has spread on my scotrum, redness is less than half of scotrum area. It will gradually finish or it is serious.

ANSWER: Adeel:

I cannot make a reliable diagnosis from the limited information presented.  It could be a transfer of an infection or allergy.  Likewise, it could be unrelated.  You'll have to check with your local physician.

QUESTION: My question is i have redness on scotrum,it has spread by using cream under thigh, its name is clobevate. I am worried will my redness spread or i have to use other creams.I read on Internet keep scotrum cool, keeping scotrum in water will it help,Or redness will go itself without using cream.

All I can do is repeat my earlier answer.  We are not allowed nor can we appropriately make diagnoses or make a prognosis on this site; just answer general questions.  You want a specific answer to your particular problem which is understandable but we cannot make a reliable diagnosis from the limited information presented.  You'll have to check with your local physician.  

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute