Urology/leakage

Question
Sometimes I have urine leakage. It's a mixture of stress incon and overflow I think. I do not get up at night to pass urine hardly ever maybe 1 or 2 times a year. I do drink a lot of sodas water tea coffee etc

I have been to the gyno had pap smear had u/s everything good.

It doesn't really bother me a lot but wonder if it will cause problems for me in the long run.

I am 39 fem have 3 children one c section though. Also have had a myomectomy 4.5 years ago.
hashimoto since my 20's

Thank you

Answer
Anta:

If it really is just mixed incontinence (urge and stress), then no treatment is absolutely necessary.  If it really is overflow, where the bladder doesn't empty, then it can cause bladder damage, infections, weaken the bladder muscle and lead to stones.

I suggest you see a urologist to sort this out and review your options.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD