Urology/Bump on penis head.

QUESTION: I have a small squigy lump on the top of my penis on the pee hole it is pink but i I have fore skin attatched to my penis and it looks like it is connected the veins on the skin of my penis seem a bit darker than normal and my penis Is very small it's about 1-2 inch I am not sure if it is effecting the growth of my penis i am 14 turning 15 this year I am quite small.

The lump hasn't really changed in size but it's been there for a bit.

Is it cancer?
If not is their anything else it could be and could you tell me the chances of it being cancer?

It's obviously impossible to be sure about a skin lesion on the penis based only on this description, but a cancer would be quite unlikely.  Other possibilities include skin tags and warts.  Have your local doctor check it out just to be sure.

My penis their is skin attached
My penis their is skin  
QUESTION: I also use to masturbate but I stopped because I though it may have been causing it. When I was a kid I had an operation because my left testicle was up to high and I also had been kicked on the penis when I was about 7-8. Could you tell me what may be causing my penis to go smaller or maybe grow at a smaller rate. This is about the only symptom I have of the cancer of the penis I have had no bleeding nor a smelly discharge or any of the other stuff. I will attach an image above. It has also been their for a while and doesn't seem to have spread.

Masturbation probably has nothing to do with your issues.  It is impossible to determine what may be causing a perceived lack of normal growth of the penis.  Unless it is truly abnormal, most likely there is nothing wrong with it.  None of the issues you've raised are suggestive of cancer of the penis.

I can't tell for sure, but I think the area you are concerned about is just the frenulum of the penis.  This is usually at the botton or ventral aspect of the head of the penis.  A small artery and vein pass through this tag and it is wise not to fool around with it.  If that is the case, then this is a normal structure and nothing to worry about.

To be sure, check with your local physician.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute