Urology/Dear.Dr.Leslie could you help interpet these results.

rigiscan graph and data
rigiscan graph and dat  

doppler test
doppler test  
Dear. Dr. Leslie
I have contacted you couple times due to trauma from accident I had back in Novemeber. Ever since the  having erectile dysfunction as well as abnormal pains/swellings sporadically. I have done penile doppler test as well as NPT Rigiscan test.  Dr. who performed it says everything is perfectly normal for 30 year old (without any cormobities, healthy, 177cm/65kg)

I have attached the results. could you help verify or give me a direction if more test should be advised?

I am not sure these tests show if i am normal.
PSV under 30cm/s with trimix injection and sporadic rigiscan grpah especially TIP and TIP average rigidity 21% .

If you could give any guidance if I should pursue more investigstion or not it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Sorry, but we cannot give second opinions or interpret test results on this forum.  Just answer general questions.  If your urologist indicated the test results are normal, they probably are.  The real issue is how are the symptoms and how to improve them.  More testing is unlikely to provide much help and perhaps you should concentrate on what treatment helps with the problem such as trimix injections, external vacuum devices or viagra type meds.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute