Urology/sexual problem

Question
QUESTION: Sir,
I am 29 years of age. From 3 years I am suffering from sexual problem.My penis is not getting excited even if I watch or think any sexual thing. I need to touch my pen..s and need to rubs it to make it strong and harder but when leave the hand on it it goes very quickly normal and soft...My nocturnal emission has benn kept off from long..it occurs 1 times within a year. and the amount of semen is very low. I am very anxious about my future sex life...will i able to that or will i be able to become a father...!!! My pen..s size was 5 inchi but now i observed its 4 and half inchi when it gets too hard.
Is there any permanent solution of ED or Premature ejaculation.Is herbal useful?
I am worried.
Please help me. I am very much ashamed of going to see a doctor..

ANSWER: Tony

Like it or not, you will need go see a local physician.  We see this type of problem all the time. The exact cause of your problem is not clear from your statement but it is clear there is at least some anxiety related issues.  Treatment is usually very successful but no herbal remedies.have been proven to be effective.

QUESTION: Thnks for ur kind reply,
Sir a doctor suggest me that every day in bathtub keep myself into warm water. it will increase sparm...does it really work?

ANSWER: Tony

Use of the hot tub can help with prostate inflammation and prostatitis but will not help with all of your issues.

QUESTION: Sir,

1)Actually I have bad habit of excessive masturbation. Though I have these types of problems that mentioned previous but I can't leave it. Its just like addiction.If I leave it then will it fix my problems?

2)I want to ask a question is there any permanent solution for ED ,Premature ejaculation,impotence?

3)What should have to do if penis nerves are damaged? Will it be able to recover by medicine without surgery?

Answer
Tony:

Excessive masturbation really isn't any real medical condition.  However more normal activity may help.

There is no permanent cures for ED with the exception of purely psychogenic. Premature ejaculation can be cured.

There is no median all or surgical cure for nerve damage. Most of the time it slowly heals by itself.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD