Urology/Yellowish semen

Question
hi, I was recently shocked to have ejaculated a kind of yellow semen, it was usually white but this time it is a mixture of yellow and white with it being jelly-like.  No pain or whatsoever felt, but hours before ejaculating, I drank a litre of tea (and days before too) and I had not ejaculated ever since I started drinking that.  what could be the problem and how do I fix it?

Answer
J:

It's not a problem.  Normal semen color ranges from clear white to yellow.  It's related to hydration status, medications, diet, concentration, etc.  Sometimes there can even be a small amount of blood.  All of this is harmless and usually no treatment is given as there is nothing to "fix".  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD