Urology/abdominal pain after sex each time since 20 years

Sir i am 39 yrs healthy male. I am getting abdominal cramps, gastric problem only after sex or mastribution since 20 years. Other time without sex i am normal without problem or pain. Problem subsides after taking pentaprazole fr 1 week and abdominal scan is normal. No health problem. My problem agravates with spicy food tee cofee cold drinks. I am avoiding tee cofee and soft drinks.
My prostrat is normal with normal ejaculation. I get long lasting cramp only after sex. Kindly suggest me permant solution.

There is no simple connection between sexual activity and any GI upset.  It sounds like you only have a problem after spicey and highly caffeinated foods.  The obvious answer is to avoid such foods and to consult a urologist for possible prostatitis.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute