Urology/cremastic cramping causing aggressive rise in r/h testicle after urination

Question
Dear sir.
I am a chronic amphetimine user(daily 1/2 gram) and my method is oral injestion. For approx two years i have experienced on many occasions exeptional pain after urination followed by what i believe to be cramping and testicular pain with r/h testicle rising to almost be non-visible in scrotum. GP has diagnosed cremastic cramping we have tried magnesium to no effect. This condition ceases when i stop amphetimine usage and starts again within two weeks of usage. This pain and its effects are generally felt within 10seconds of finishing urinating Or if i try to suppress urination for some reason. Any ideas on possible remidies and causes?

Answer
I am sorry but I know if no specific remedy as it is not clear to me what is the diagnosis.  However, conditions that could cause this include intermittent torsion where the testicle twists and elevates, and this is associated with significant pain.  You can learn more by looking up "testicular torsion" and if that is suspected, the treatment is a surgery to tack the testicles to the issue near the scrotal skin to prevent twisting.  You should see a Urologist, not a GP.   You are saying you only get this with using amphetamines, and of course it would benefit you in many ways to seek treatment and stop using drugs, but I am guessing you are aware of this option.  Best of luck.

Urology

Joel Gelman, M.D.